Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a qualified individual to serve as an All Source Analyst to support the Joint Intelligence Operations Center – Korea. The candidate will be responsible for providing all source intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, and predictive analysis.
This is NOT a language enabled position.
PLEASE APPLY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
- Produce intelligence products associate with North Korea, military, political leadership, national military strategy, strategic doctrine, regional relations, security issues
- Assist intelligence assessments pertaining to a specific country and/or region based on their political and/or military capabilities
- Maintain and manipulate intelligence information sharing databases, data formats/products, and shared directories
- Track and coordinate intelligence production requirements, preparing studies, publications, and briefings.
- Attend and serve as SME for intel related conferences, meetings, exercises, and working groups
- Assist in identifying potential high interest intelligence
- Prepare Intelligence information reports (IIR)
- Develop and project data used to draw conclusions and estimates probabilities based on historical and current collection data
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- All Source or Intelligence Analysis Experience
- Bachelor's Degree