Contingent Upon Contract Award
Synertex is seeking a Vulnerability Management Division Lead to support the defensive cyber operations by the Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC). The IC SCC oversees the integration, monitoring, reporting and cyber network defense coordination for all IC elements and is guided by two governing documents: Concept of Operations for the Integrated Defense of the IC Information Environment (CONOPS IC IE) and the Concept of Operations for the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise Security Coordination Service Provider (CONOPS SC SP).
To apply, please use the following link:
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise support to maintain IC Vulnerability Management Program requirements including, but not limited to, patch repository maintenance, issuing alerts and bulletins, and tracking IC element compliance.
- 10+ years of experience with bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, master’s degree preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including testing and the development of exploits.
- Detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols.
- Skilled in risk management, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- IAT Level II Certification