Contingent Upon Contract Award
Synertex is seeking a Tools, Services, and Engineering Division Senior Engineer to support the defensive cyber operations by the Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC). The IC SCC oversees the integration, monitoring, reporting and cyber network defense coordination for all IC elements and is guided by two governing documents: Concept of Operations for the Integrated Defense of the IC Information Environment (CONOPS IC IE) and the Concept of Operations for the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise Security Coordination Service Provider (CONOPS SC SP).
To apply, please use the following link:
- Manages and lead the enterprise tools and IC data transfer hub engineering activities to provide a comprehensive end-to-end integration and enhancements.
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience leading efforts through IC element authorization and accreditation (A&A) processes from design-stage to establishment and maintenance of system authority to operate (ATO)
- Experience leading the development of capabilities based on security intelligence, post incident findings, new threats and vulnerabilities
- Extensive experience deploying tools and capabilities within the intelligence community.
- IAT Level II Certification
- CSSP Infrastructure Support Certification