Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
To apply, use the following link:
Synertex is seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Targeting / Imagery Analyst to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. Provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders.
The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action.
The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Develops target nominations, creates database records, and databases target intelligence products.
- Research Target System Analysis to produce the following products IAW CJCSI 3370: Physical Description, Target Significance, Expectation, Collateral Damage Concerns, and Functional Characterization Sources
- Coordinate with Target Vetting with other Combatant Commands and External Intelligence Agencies.
- Develop Intermediate Target Development and Target Vetting Trackers.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Targeting / Imagery Analyst
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph