Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex has a need for a Data Visualization Analyst to support the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The Data Visualization Analyst will develop and analyze metrics and visualize trends and analysis using Tableau and other data visualization and business intelligence software. This position is based in Bethesda, Md, but allows for 50-75% unclassified work.
Use the following link to apply for this position:
- Develop performance metrics, conduct statistical analyses, and apply decision models to address business process challenges for a federal government agency;
- Develop intuitive dashboards and data visualization products using Tableau or other data visualization tools;
- Perform metrics data collection and a variety of statistical analyses using Microsoft Excel or other software.
- Conduct extensive quality control and record keeping procedures to ensure the highest levels of data integrity;
- Research data and develop program review materials; and
- Research best practices procedures pertaining to performance metrics and performance standards.
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance with a polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or Commensurate Work Experience
- 3–5 years of experience developing dashboards using Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Familiarity with content and structure of data sets and data sources within the IC
- Experience analyzing data from large datasets using geospatial and/or statistical analysis tools
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and business intelligence software, including recent versions Tableau
- Experience developing visualizations and deploying those visualizations to server environments, such as publishing dashboards created in Tableau Desktop to Tableau Server
- Experience developing content for and delivering training to others on the use of Tableau or a similar business intelligence software
- Familiarity with enhancing and automating queries from data sources, such as relational databases and flat files
- Experience developing and delivering data visualization training, managing and tracking end user requests, and troubleshooting issues with data visualization tools
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with business customers and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in STEM