Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a versatile writer and communications professional to join a team a creative professionals supporting an intelligence community (IC) client at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in Bethesda, Md. The role includes creating a range of communications products, including website content, newsletter articles, announcements, executive talking points, slick sheets and other collateral materials, and PowerPoint presentations. Some event planning or management may also be involved, including town hall meetings and employee brown bags. Creativity, excellent problem-solving skills, and a ‘how can I help’ mindset are essential. This role is 100% client-facing, working full-time on client site.
If interested, please apply using the following link:
- Contribute to messaging, support for community events
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency of issue understanding at an IC senior leader level
- Must be able to write professionally for policy and senior leadership actions. Assist with all aspects of strat comm for the NCPC front office.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in strat comm at executive level
- Must have 5 year’s experience with at least 1 in the IC.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.