Clearance: Secret willing to obtain TS/SCI with polygraph
Synertex has an immediate need for a Sr. Software Developer, Applications to support a newly awarded contract supporting the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) in Herndon, VA. Candidate must be willing to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph if hired.
To Apply, please use the following link:
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in object-oriented languages.
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems of micro-services.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies Partner with product owners and the scrum team to understand the desired solution requirements and capabilities.
- Develop effective solutions that are in line with the organization's vision.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices, processes, and services. Participate in planning discussions with technical and customer stakeholders.
- Actively participate in product design and development sessions.
- Develop efficient and easy-to-follow technical diagrams/documents, high quality code, and automated test scripts.
- 9+ years of software development experience
- Experience with software algorithms, computational theory and practice, software engineering lifecycle/design, database design and data storage, network security and architecture, operating systems, and ethical programming.
- Implementation experience using higher level framework facilities like Asynchronous Programming, Parallel Processing & Concurrency and Security.
- Developing REST style web services across multiple Web API platforms, with or without MVC design. Such experience should consider instancing and throttling model for implementation and hosting.
- Experience with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Operational experience with responsibility for system reliability and uptime.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.