Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking an All Source Analyst for a watch standing position in South Korea beginning in late June/early July 2020. The analyst will assist the government in analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature; provide all source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
- Produce intelligence products associated with military, political leadership, national military strategy, strategic doctrine, regional relations, security issues.
- Assist intelligence assessments pertaining to a specific country and/or region based on their political and/or military capabilities.
- Maintain and manipulate intelligence information sharing databases, data formats/products and shared directories
- Track and coordinate intelligence production requirements; preparing studies, publications, and briefings
- Attend and serve as SME for intel related conferences, meeting, exercises, and working groups
- Prepare intelligence information reports
- Develop and project data used to draw conclusions and estimates probabilities based on historical and current collection data
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph (within the last 5 years)
- 5-10 years experience as an All Source Analyst
- Requires 2 year committment