Synertex LLC is seeking Schedule Analyst for positions in Herndon, Va. Mid-level Schedule Analysts work with Systems Engineers and Program/Project Managers to provide schedule management activities: developing schedules, collecting and reviewing project and program data for updating and maintaining schedules, conducting critical path analysis, identifying dependencies, conducting predictive analyses, and providing comprehensive visualization/reporting. Mid-Level Schedule Analysts provide definition, planning, and maintenance for robust tools and services to accomplish schedule activity, employing capability such as MS Project/Project Server, Primavera, or similar tools. Mid-Level Schedule Analysts oversee regular reporting of schedule information to designated review activities and for leadership awareness.
- Create, manage, maintain, and operate an automated enterprise schedule activity using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule files and schedule data from Segments and Officesto support the Programschedule.
- Participate in Engineering Program meetings both internal and with NGA/NSG, andschedule presentations for projects, programs and activities, by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and/orstatus.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meetenterprise epics or equivalent planningtimeframes.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level Program/Segment/Project effectivities andmilestones.
- Oversee program/segment/project scheduling, executable technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintain schedule baselines as directed to ensure an informed enterprise level schedule.
- Assure critical path analysis and alternative scenarios are available to identifyschedule change impacts, associated risk, and develop mitigationplans.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinatedcapability releases.
- Work with Enterprise MBSE tools to provide input and extract data.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, InformationTechnology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Mid-level experience with IT technical development project or programscheduling.
- Demonstrated proficiency in management and operation of Microsoft Project and Project Server for definition, maintenance and reporting of project/program scheduleinformation.
- 6-12 Years Experience
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience.
- Active TS/SCI