Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph Eligible
Synertex LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior IDAM Administrator to help provide security services and capabilities necessary to ensure NRO IT services are secure.
- Administers, installs, maintains, and supports local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
- Works with users to evaluate hardware and software network needs and requirements and makes recommendations.
- Coordinates technical installation of hardware requirements.
- Installs application software programs on the LAN.
- Maintains, creates/deletes user accounts, maintains and updates system security plans on platforms.
- Helps to develop uniform operating procedures for administering LANs or systems. Enforces security procedures.
- Provides software and hardware familiarization overview with users.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for network equipment and troubleshoots problems with users and administrators. • Current on technological developments and applications, evaluates vendor products to make recommendations for purchase. • Recommends systems, systems security, network, and network security policies.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of related experience
- TS/SCI (polygraph eligible)