Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex LLC has an immediate opening for an Infrastructure O&M Administrator to help provide security services and capabilities necessary to ensure NRO IT services are secure.
- Administers, installs, maintains, and supports local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
- Evaluates user hardware and software network needs.
- Coordinates technical installation of hardware requirements.
- Installs application software programs on the LAN.
- Maintains, creates/deletes user accounts, maintains and updates system security plans on most platforms.
- Administers network policies, procedures and standards.
- Enforces security procedures.
- Provides software and hardware familiarization overview with users.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for network equipment and troubleshoots problems with users and administrators.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of related experience
- TS/SCI (polygraph eligible)