Clearance: TS/SCI with Agency Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for a position supporting a classified customer in the northern Virginia area.
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Senior Systems Engineer, TS/SCI with Agency Polygraph, Fairfax, Va – Immediate Hire (trinethire.com)
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs software and systems, specifically ETL systems utilizing Apache NiFi, deployed in the Cloud environment.
- Conducts independent, multidisciplinary research and collaborates with designers and/or engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of data systems.
- Work and participate in a Scrum team utilizing agile methodology best practices to deliver high quality products
- Apache NiFi experience
- Minimum of 4 years of software engineering experience (a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering will be considered equivalent to 5 years of experience)
- Experience engineering, developing, testing, and refining computer applications/software to produce the required products
- Experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Business or related discipline.
- Four years of relevant work experience may substitute for a degree
- TS/SCI with Agency Polygraph (Adjudicated within the past 7 years)