TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex, LLC, is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for a position at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in McLean, Va. The Senior Systems Analyst will work with leadership and project teams in areas that require a high level of technical competency. You will lead the Intelligence Community Requirements Council and work with surveys of various operations as well as providing alternatives of analysis for programs that reach across intelligence disciplines and intelligence agencies.
- Able to understand the implications of Major System Acquisition (MSA) changes as they ripple throughout the enterprise
- Demonstrated experience with managing/manipulating databases containing highly sensitive information.
- SIGINT Enterprise experience
- Able to assess analysis/modeling and simulation work from agencies for impacts across the enterprise
- Demonstrated experience responding to quick turnaround requests for metrics and other quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrated experience performing analysis of alternatives and utility analysis, specifically with respect to Cyber or Data Architectures.
- Experience with data manipulation and data reduction to present different views Experience with measures of performance and performance metrics
- Technical Bachelor's Degree (ie., Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Data Analysis, Biology, Chemistry)
- 10-15 Years Experience in the Intelligence Community