TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex, LLC, is seeking a Senior Requirements Analyst for a position at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in McLean, Va. The Senior Requirements Analyst will work with leadership and project teams in areas that require a high level of technical competency. You will lead the Intelligence Community Requirements Council and work with surveys of various operations as well as providing alternatives of analysis for programs that reach across intelligence disciplines and intelligence agencies.
To apply, use the following link:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important for senior systems analysts, and their main responsibilities often focus on enterprise system designs.
- Advise on enterprise budget requests, troubleshoot problems, manage risks, and schedule deadlines for technical deliveries.
- Managing specific information technology projects and work well with government clients to create effective business relationships.
- Demonstrated experience responding to quick turnaround requests for metrics and other quantitative analysis.
- Experience with data manipulation and data reduction to present different views Experience with measures of performance and performance metrics
- Technical Bachelor's Degree (ie., Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Data Analysis, Biology, Chemistry)
- 10-15 Years Experience in the Intelligence Community