Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Senior Program Analyst for a position at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in McLean, VA.
- Assist with design and drafting of the National Intelligence Estimate and other intelligence analysis products in the Russian AOR
- Assisting with IC meetings including taking notes and preparing briefings, memos, and reports for publication/presentation to senior IC Leaders and Policy makers
- Coordinating issues with IC Analysts and or non IC experts to eSenior nsure that the National Intelligence Officer’s (NIO) intent and expected deliverable is clearly understood
- Advising the NIO-Military Intelligence on the establishment of mechanisms to coordinate in the AOR to ensure that IC managers and analysts are fully cognizant of all Russian AOR efforts
- Identifying to the NIO-MI redundant AOR production shortfalls as well as recommending ways to maximize select production to maximize dissemination to the stake holders
- Advising the NIO-MI regarding specific outreach efforts each agency is pursuing as part of highlighting potential duplication
- Significant demonstrated experience in the Russian AOR in security or Political studies.
- Familiar with the Russian language
- Demonstrated experience working with IC agencies and national level foreign and security policy offices in the AOR.
- Demonstrated significant experience with military doctrine and technology in the AOR
- Demonstrated substantive experience working in or with US military command/unit that deals with the AOR. (For example work with EUCOM)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree