Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
Synertex is seeking a TS/SCI with Polygraph, Senior IC Awards Specialist to support a newly awarded contract with a national customer in McLean, Va. Work is expected to begin in May 2022.
- Supports IC Awards, updates IC standard proposals from IC components
- Coordinates the National Intelligence Awards Program (NIAP), to include correspondence with all IC Agencies
- Organizes databases, edits award nominations, participates in Awards Board administrative duties
- Handles logistics for award packages and presentations
- Updates Awards database
- Assists with setting up Award Selection Boards
- Works with Genesis Lite Data Base
- Proofs /edits Award nominations
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No degree plus 24 years of related experience or;
- Bachelors degree plus 18 years of related experience or;
- Masters degree plus 10 years of related experience.