Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking candidates for a Senior Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Advisor position supporting the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in McLean, Va.
To Apply, Use the Following Link:
- • Initiate, cultivate, and maintain productive working relationships with senior action officers across the IC in order to coordinate strategy development activities and evolving requirements and promote the implementation of mission and enterprise objectives.
- • Collaborate with key stakeholders in the IC implementation of the FISA Amendments Act (FAA).
- • Develop and maintain relationships with the ODNI elements and other departments and agencies using FISA processes to stay abreast of program developments and policy enhancements.
- • Support ODNI officials as necessary to ensure FISA processes are organized in an effective and cost efficient manner.
- • Support the planning, development, and evaluation of the related strategic planning documents in support of U.S. Government agencies’ national security and foreign policy interests and programs.
- • Advise senior IC leadership on strategic priorities, opportunities, gaps, and interdependencies to link resources to strategy; lead and oversee the communication of emerging strategic issues and trends, independently evaluate against IC strategic elements, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 10 Years' experience; 7 years' experience in the IC
- Experience with or Knowledge of the FISA program