Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Senior Data Developer with an active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph to support a newly awarded contract with a national customer in McLean, Va. Work is expected to begin in May 2022.
- Designs, develops, builds, analyzes, evaluates, and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management.
- Defines and oversees database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation.
- Provides technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of a data base environment.
- Advises applications development staff and users on data-based solutions to business problems, data architectures, data base management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of data bases.
- Ensures economic and efficient availability of data within adequate safeguards.
- Designs and implements databases with respect to access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Uses data mapping, data mining and data transformational analysis tools to design and develop databases.
- Determines data storage and optimum storage requirements.
- Prepares system requirements, source analysis and process analyses and design throughout the database implementation.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- No degree with 24 years of experience OR
- Bachelor's degree and 18 years' experience OR
- Masters with 10 years of experience