Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Senior Cyber Incident Detection and Response Analyst for a position in Springfield, Va. Benefits include a 401k with 6% match and an employee profits sharing program
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Performs cyber incident triage analysis to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact of security incidents.
- Makes recommendations to enhance network defense configurations.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5–7 years of related experience.
- Actibe TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.