Synertex is seeking Research and Analysis Staff Analysts for positions on a contract we are bidding on we expect to be awarded in the August/September time frame. The R&A Staff Analyst will be working with Language Analysts from several low density languages to analyze intelligence addressing a broad range of issues in order to reviewing this information for credibility urgency, and specific target information.
- Understand Network analysis, how to use intel tools, vendor vetting experience
- Proficient in using online unclassified sources to conduct open source research and analysis
- Possess critical thinking skills,
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Suite of applications including word, excel, access.
- USG Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Area Studies, Economics
- Detailed oriented
- Experience reviewing bank records and financial data to look for anomalies.
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Threat Finance, Banking Compliance
- Former 1N, 35F, 14NX, or other service equivalent (not mandatory)