Synertex is seeking an Entry Level Recruiter with excellent people skills, the ability to multitask and who has strong administrative skills. This person would be working to match candidates with open positions on a contract centered in Killen, Tx, but also with open positions in other geographically separated locations.
The perfect candidate would be passionate, confident, well-spoken, and willing to learn how to recruit and onboard employees. This person would be an ambassador for our company and serve as an interface with the Army Ft Hood, Tx, community.
Position include company benefits like Paid Time Off, Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.
To Apply, use this link:
- Former Soldier or Experience with Army commands
- Execute successful recruiting strategies to find the talent needed for intelligence programs.
- Appropriately screen, interview, and conduct initial and final offer negotiations when filling each job requisition
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships
- Comply with all federal and state laws and company policies regarding recruitment and selection processes
- Ability to work independently and provide updates to Business Operations Manager and company leadership as needed
- Strong networking skills
- Self-starter with exceptional communication and management skills
- Associates Degree