We are seeking an Junior- to Mid-level Project Manager for a position supporting the Program Executive Office (PEO) in the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), at Quantico, VA for which we are the Prime contract company. This is an actual position with 4 years remaining. We are currently working remotely based on COVID restrictions and it appears we’ll continue in that capacity for the near future.
Company benefits include 15 days PTO, 10 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.
To apply to this position, please use the following link:
- Responsible for the execution and overall success of assigned project/program.
- Guides planning of programs from start to completion involving schedule, budget, resources, and processes.
- Ensures program execution and activities adhere to contractual requirements and internal DCSA/DOD policies.
- Sets, communicates, and tracks goals for program according to strategic objectives.
- Leads / facilitates meetings, working groups, reviews and briefings to include developing reports, presentations and associated documentation, and by providing post-meeting summaries / meeting minutes.
- Provides DCSA leadership with timely assessment of program performance, as well as early identification of (and intervention in) program-level issues and risks that are impacting (or may impact) performance.
- Familiar with Agile
- Experience facilitating program and/or project meetings, managing project team members, and reviewing project deliverables for approval)
- 3-5 years of DoD experience
- Familiar with Project Management (PM) documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Secret Clearance
- PMP Certification