We are sourcing for a Project Manager in support of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Training Directorate (TD) Program in Quanitico, VA. We are the Prime contract company, and this is an actual position with five years remaining on the contract. The position is remote based on COVID restrictions.
Company benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.
To apply to this position, please use the following link:
- Responsible for the execution and overall success of assigned project/program.
- Guides planning of programs from start to completion involving schedule, budget, resources, and processes.
- Ensures program execution and activities adhere to contractual requirements and internal DCSA/DOD policies.
- Sets, communicates, and tracks goals for program according to strategic objectives.
- Leads / facilitates meetings, working groups, reviews and briefings to include developing reports, presentations and associated documentation, and by providing post-meeting summaries / meeting minutes.
- Provides DCSA leadership with timely assessment of program performance, as well as early identification of (and intervention in) program-level issues and risks that are impacting (or may impact) performance.
- Experience facilitating program and/or project meetings, managing project team members, and reviewing project deliverables for approval)
- 3 years of DoD experience
- Familiar with Project Management (PM) documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Secret Clearance
- PMP Certification