Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Employment contingent upon contract award.
Synertex is seeking a Program Manager for a contract we expect to be award in June 2021 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Chief Information Officer (CIO) Office’s continuing requirement for operating, engineering, and coordinating the defensive cyber operations by the Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC).
Please apply using the following link:
- Provides overall management support for the contract to ensure all projects are synchronized toward established goals and objectives.
- Accomplishes these goals by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contribution.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer services standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- 10+ years of experience managing either DoD or IC geographically dispersed programs.
- Masters Degree
- PMP Certification
- Demonstrated experience conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Direct experience managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph within 7 years