Synertex LLC is seeking a Program Manager to support a contract we are bidding on supporting the DCSA Training Directorate in Linthicum, Md. The PM will be responsible for DCSA Training Directorate Projects and Programs. These functions include strategic business management support, program and project management support, business process improvement, and business intelligence analysis/visualization.
To apply for this position, use the following link:
- Serving as the primary interface between DCSA and the contractor
- Coordinating resources and schedules to ensure adequate support, to oversee proper staffing of required positions, and to provide contract-mandated reports to DCSA officials.
- Oversee and visit various DCSA field office locations, as directed by the COR.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher level degree) in Program/Project Management, Business Management, or related discipline
- 10-15 years of demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management (PM) experience
- 5 years of DoD experience
- 5 years of demonstrated experience with the Defense Acquisition System and supporting DoD Software Development Project and Programs
- 5 years of demonstrated experience with the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- 5 years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of PM documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure)