Synertex is seeking qualified Process Engineers for a contract we’re bidding on supporting the 309th Missile Maintenance Group (MMXG). The Process Engineers will work to improve and monitor maintenance processes, to improve safety and quality, to increase industrial production throughput, and to reduce cost throughout 309th MMXG. All Engineers shall work with multiple shops, engineers, and organizations to implement IPC, characterize the processes, and implement methods for effecting positive change.
- Must be able to plan and organize work and coordinate with others.
- Must be able to follow directions, communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and maintain good working relations.
- Must be able to maintain schedule, and when directed to, re-align to priorities.
- Build and maintain a system performance map -
- Identify deficiencies and perform troubleshooting and RCA support
- Design and implement process improvements to reduce and/or eliminate inefficiency
- Participate in the design and implementation of new equipment and processes
- Manage and develop of work instructions to support manufacturing
- At least five years of experience in process engineering related field
- BS in classical engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Nuclear, Aerospace etc.) from an accredited university.
- Experience in electrical power
- Must have or be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance