Synertex is seeking qualified Qualified Engineers for a contract we’re bidding on supporting the 309th Missile Maintenance Group (MMXG). The Quality Engineers will work to improve and monitor maintenance processes, to improve safety and quality, to increase industrial production throughput, and to reduce cost throughout 309th MMXG. All Engineers shall work with multiple shops, engineers, and organizations to implement IPC, characterize the processes, and implement methods for effecting positive change.
- Must be able to plan and organize work and coordinate with others.
- Must be able to follow directions, communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and maintain good working relations.
- Must be able to maintain schedule, and when directed to, re-align to priorities.
- Build and maintain a system performance map
- At least five years of experience in quality engineering related field
- BS in classical engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Nuclear, Aerospace etc.) from an accredited university.
- Experience in electrical power
- Prefer American Society for Quality (ASQ) Quality Engineering certification
- Must have or be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance