Synertex is seeking a Subject Matter Expert New Equipment Trainer to instruct training courses, in both a live and virtual environments. Instructors will be cross-trained to teach all lesson plans/Programs of Instruction (POIs).
Use the link below to apply for the position:
- Maintain the proper operations of the classroom and virtual training environment
- Instructor will ship CTS from site to site to support fielding events.
- Upon completion of training, the instructor will pack and ship these training sets to the next training location or designated storage location based on requirements to support fielding/training events.
- Instructor will maintain a virtual-training environment to facilitate Mission Command Cloud Based Training.
- The instructor will build, troubleshoot, repair, and load the applicable platform based software versions onto classroom kits and virtual training booths in support of training events.
- Instructor will provide major exercise and test support at various Government locations. Exercise support at CONUS and OCONUS locations will include over the shoulder training, formal classroom/virtual training to groups, user training, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions and capturing and reporting requirements in the After Action Report (AAR).
- 7 to 10 years' experience as NET Instructor.
- Ability to obtain, or already possess an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
- Knowledgeable on AFATADS, JADOCS, PF-D OPNET, ASCA OP NET, JBC-P OPNET, JBC-P FLM, Command Post, JBC-P LOG OPNET, Control Station, JBC-P LOG OPNET, System Administration w/ TSIv2, System Administration w/ TSIv2/TDI, and System Administration w/ TSIv1 courses and systems.