Synertex is seeking a Lead Scheduler for a position supporting an IC customer in Chantilly, Va. The successful candidate with provide Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) /Integrated Master Plan (IMP) support to the program and will develop, integrate and maintain multiple government and contractor schedules into program top-level Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and associated Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) as day-to-day execution tools used by government to periodically assess progress in meeting program requirements.
- Develop Solutions for mitigating schedule risk and achieving program goals and objectives
- Report on program and project progress IAW the IMP at program
- Review and resolve critical path, inconsistencies and conflicts Identify and recommend scheduling best practices
- B.S. or relevant experience in related field
- Ten (10) years’ experience creating, maintaining, and tracking integrated master project schedules for programs that exceed $5M a year in cost utilizing Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar scheduling software, to include identifying the critical path, resource loading, project linking, and cost/schedule integration.
- Seven (7) years’ experience coordinating with program management the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Five (5) years’ experience with associating risk and risk mitigation, software and hardware requirements, status activity reports, and schedule review.
- Five (5) years’ experience with MS Project and one (1) year experience with Primavera, including working with project managers to develop detailed schedules and assist the project managers in keeping these schedules current.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired.