Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex has the opportunity for you to use your analytical skills to improve strategic innovation in the federal government. You’ll work closely with your customer to understand their questions and needs, and then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle. You’ll mentor teammates, develop algorithms, write scripts, build predictive analytics apply machine learning, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers to help federal health organizations make informed decisions. You’ll provide your customer with a deep understanding of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it.
Synertex offers 15 days PTO and 10 days paid government holidays, a 401k with 6% matching, medical/dental/vision coverage, and an employee profit sharing program.
- Assists in developing and maintaining databases and automated diagnostic tools and created custom graphical views
- Captures policymaker positions throughout priority deliberations and managed the underlying information needs
- Maintains and helped to manage the weighting application and served in a configuration management and quality assurance capacity.
- Improves and tailors existing applications to communicate priorities.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive procedures and supporting documentation to manage applications.
- Assists with the design and conduct of evaluations to assess the output of activities, production, and mission impact.
- Facilitates structured focus groups and managed information needs.
- Produces reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts in easily understandable terms.
- 5 years total experience with 3+ years of experience designing and developing databases and other applications on IC computer networks.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience creating data infrastructure models and helping to implement them in client systems
- Experience with frequent scripting language use, including R, Python, Java, or C++
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Desired: Demonstrated knowledge of developing custom database scripts, queries, and graphical interfaces related to IC priority and/or requirement management systems.
- Desired; Demonstrated experience with, and knowledge of, concept of operations, policies, and procedures..
- Desired; Significant demonstrated experience working with IC requirements management systems, processes, and procedures.