Synertex has an immediate opportunity for a junior Software Analyst with experience in software disassembly and proficiency in one or more programming languages. You will be providing in-depth research and analysis of foreign systems in support of US Navy efforts to develop and validate weapon design, countermeasures, and tactics.
To apply to this position, use the following link:
- Analyze machine code using various reverse engineering tools (e.g., Ghidra, IDA Pro, etc.)
- Program microcontrollers in assembly language or other programming languages
- Any experience in software analysis and knowledge of working in a laboratory environment.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated proficiency in effective communications (writing, speaking, briefing)
- Software Programming: C/C++, Python, PHP
- Software Disassembly: IDA Pro, Ghidra