Clearance: U.S. Citizen willing to obtain a DHS Suitability or currently holding a Secret clearance
Synertex LLC has an opening for entry level Contract Management Support Specialists to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). DHS CISA is responsible for enhancing the security, resiliency, and reliability of the nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. CISA actively engages the public and private sectors as well as international partners to prepare for, prevent, and respond to catastrophic incidents that could degrade or overwhelm these strategic assets.
Remote, work from home with requirement to attend periodic meetings at DHS HQs
- processing contract closeout packages and tracking all contract closeout activities.
- responding to UDO taskers and providing UDO analysis,
- maintaining UDO status by storing and updating information in SharePoint.
- providing assistance to the SPR subdivision leads, and CORs in the closeout of expired contracts, task and purchase orders, and Interagency Agreements within the division.
- conducting a holistic review of all contracts to determine the period of performance of each contract.
- assist in the the contract management review process, to include burn-rate analysis.
- assist the subdivisions in performing burn- rate analysis, developing briefing slides, briefing CSD senior leadership, and facilitating COR workshops.
- assist the program lead with review, processing and tracking of vendor payments.
- assist the program lead in ensuring that the invoices are in compliance with FAR 32.905(b)(1) and (3).
- provide subject matter expertise with the Federal Financial Management System (FFMS) activities, including the processing of funds reclassifications, funds redistribution and funds certification.
- assist with the SPR Budget Execution Team in order to correlate status of funds reports, budget summaries, lines of accounting, and other budget related activities as they relate to accounts payable activities
- 3-6 years' experience
- BA/BS Degree Preferred
- U.S. Citizen or Currently Holding a Secret Clearance