Clearance: U.S. Citizen willing to obtain a DHS Suitability or currently possessing with a Secret clearance
Synertex LLC has an opening for Procurement Strategic Planning and Execution Support Specialists to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). DHS CISA is responsible for enhancing the security, resiliency, and reliability of the nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. CISA actively engages the public and private sectors as well as international partners to prepare for, prevent, and respond to catastrophic incidents that could degrade or overwhelm these strategic assets.
Some remote work from home availability.
- provide subject matter expertise, advice, and execution support to the SPR, all CSD subdivisions, and other CISA Divisions as optional tasks.
- work with program personnel and assist in the development and implementation of strategies for procurements of various sizes and complexities.
- provide planning assistance and subject matter experts in order to interface with program office personnel to define, develop, and/or refine program requirements and strategies for all CSD procurements which may include, but are not limited to new fiscal year procurement actions, contract re-competes, contract modifications, interagency agreement, grants and lease agreements.
- assist in the development and implementation of strategies for procurements of various sizes and complexities.
- provide subject matter experts that will interface with federal personnel to define, develop, and/or refine requirements and procurement strategies.
- assist with the development and implementation of standardized acquisition and procurement templates and briefings, standard operating procedures, best practices, and training initiatives for program personnel.
- develop and implement initiatives for the purpose of educating CSD program personnel and streamlining internal division processes. This includes business process reengineering and/or applying lessons learned by previous reports/studies.
- maintain and make enhancements to the existing Purchase Request (PR) File Management Database, the Acquisition Planning Forecasting System (APFS), associated data reports, and copies of all executed contractual actions for the program office. The PR File Management Database and the APFS utilize MS Access Software.
- process PRISM PRs, track PRs from inception to award, and assist procurement leads as part of the matrixed contractor subdivision teams in determining when follow-on actions are anticipated and/or required
- maintain and make minor enhancements to the existing Purchase Request (PR) database, associated data reports, and copies of all executed contractual actions for the program office and provide tracking information and assist in the determination of when follow-on actions are anticipated and/or required.
- prepare and maintain reports and dashboards relaying the status of PR actions to senior management on a weekly basis.
- 1-8 years' experience
- BA/BS Degree
- DHS Suitability - TS