Clearance: U.S. Citizen able to obtain DHS Suitability and currently holding a Secret Clearance
Synertex LLC has openings for Budget Formulation Support Specialists to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). DHS CISA is responsible for enhancing the security, resiliency, and reliability of the nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. CISA actively engages the public and private sectors as well as international partners to prepare for, prevent, and respond to catastrophic incidents that could degrade or overwhelm these strategic assets.
Some remote work available.
- provide Subject Matter Expertise in the analysis and auditing of federal staff in performing financial management operations consistent with the DHS Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) cycle.
- provide proactively support under government leadership, the development of budget requests, Over-Guidance requests for the Resource Allocation Plan, Congressional Justification and presentation of findings to DHS Senior Executives, Investment Review Board (IRB), OMB, and Congress.
- provide support and subject matter expertise for the following tasks: develop cost models, perform analyses, perform trend analyses, and support accepted performance-based metrics reporting requirements.
- assist with the following tasks in the financial support services area: prepare/review of business cases, Exhibit 300’s, budgeting, cost estimation and modeling, cost monitoring, cost-reduction strategies, and other financial consulting services.
- assist in editing Congressional justifications and testimony, responses to Congressional correspondence, or agency responses to audit reports from the Inspector General, the Government Accountability Office, or other Federal audit entities.
- 1-9 years' experience
- BA/BS Degree Preferred
- U.S. Citizen willing to obtain DHS Suitability or currently holding a Secret clearance