Synertex was just awarded the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Training Directorate contract in Linthicum, Md and is seeking an Acquisition Specialist to support the contract.
Apply for position using the link below:
Salary includes company benefits to include PTO, Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.
- Assist with creating a template to support the collection and management of requirements documentation (i.e. business, stakeholder, solution and functional). The Contractor shall facilitate requirements elicitation, elaboration and clarification.
- Preparing and developing a complete acquisition package to include performance work statements, market research, and quality assurance surveillance plans, independent government cost estimates, inherently governmental functions determinations, contract security classifications specifications, and other supporting documentation in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and DCSA acquisition guidelines
- Creating and completing program documentation.
- Identify costs, milestones, assumptions, dependencies, and risks
- Interface with product owners to understand business needs and desired changes for new or existing production systems
- Define, collect, analyze, and organize business requirements and communicates the same information to members of the team
- Assist TD with acquisition planning that is in alignment with DCSA strategic goals and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
- Ensure that the Government meets its needs in the most effective, economical, and timely manner
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of gathering, analyzing and documenting business and functional requirements.
- 3-5 years’ experience working DoD programs
- 3-5 years of intermediate knowledge in interviewing, analyzing, observing and professional writing experience.
- 2-3 years of government acquisition experience
- SWOT Analysis Experience