Synertex is seeking a Junior Business Requirements Analyst to support the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) in Quantico, Va. Benefits package includes 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with a 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.
This is a remote position for the foreseeable future, but the candidate must be able to travel to Quantico, Va, to pick up Government Furnished Equipment at their own cost.
To apply for this position, use the following link:
- Interfaces with product owners and users of applications to understand business needs and desired changes for new or existing production systems
- Defines, collects, analyzes, and organizes business requirements and communicates the same information to members of the software development team
- Draft system reference documents
- Ensure that assigned deliverables are completed on time
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other documents provided to senior level client personnel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of SDLC
- 3-5 Years' DoD Experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of gathering, analyzing and documenting business and functional requirements.
- 3-5 years of intermediate knowledge of creating and completing acquisition program documentation.