Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking Journeymen Knowledge Management Specialists with TS/SCI with Polygraph to support a newly awarded contract with a government agency in McLean, Va. Work is expected to begin in May 2022.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Perform quality control/testing and provide feedback on the functioning of web features in displaying content.
- Maintain a well-organized repository and pipeline of content for review and upload.
- Maintain open communication and effective collaboration with team members and supervisors to enable continuous performance improvement.
- Enable the client and its partners to collaborate, store, search, and discover information and share lessons learned and best practices, and report and track metrics to assess progress against various programs, policies, and strategies
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve exchanges of information across systems as well as the Government and private sectors
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No Degree and 9 years of experience OR
- Bachelors and 3 years of experience OR
- Masters and 0 years of experience