Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking Journeyman Communication Specialists with TS/SCI with Polygraph to support a newly awarded contract with a national customer in McLean, Va. Work is expected to begin in May 2022.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Supports the client by leading communication support such as: the development, preparation, production, coordination, and editing of a range of products that may include finished intelligence products, strategy and planning documents, talking points, and speeches
- Prepares assignments based on input from subject matter experts
- Mentors and trains junior staff
- Utilizes tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud suite to create compelling content
- Utilizes request management tools such as NarQuest to provide swift, high quality customer support for communications requests
- Provides support by researching, proofreading, editing, creating, writing, processing, revising, formatting, providing quality checks, and coordinating the composition of products for hardcopy and electronic publication, as well as dissemination on multiple platforms. Products will be in a variety of formats, styles, and configurations, including written and web-based products
- Ensures documentation and editing support includes checks for accuracy and consistency in organization, style, readability, and accessibility based on the medium
- Drafts and edits a variety of communication materials and products, including but not limited to talking points, speeches, quotes, remarks, leadership communications, marketing copy, newsletter content, website content, and other communications products
- Serves as the primary author on fact sheets, pamphlets, website content, articles, email messaging, and other communications products, as needed
- Initiates, plans, executes, and reports on tasks independently, as identified
- Prepares and edits speeches or scripts for senior executives for live or recorded delivery, testimony, and statements for Congressional Record
- Rewrites submissions as necessary to organize, balance, and apply a consistent sense of style, grammar, and flow to these written materials
- Conveys complex information in a clear and simple manner
- Ensures all products are consistent with tradecraft and publication standards
- Advises and coaches leadership on the presentation and delivery of speeches
- --- Tools include the MS Office suite, collaboration tools such as MS Teams and Sharepoint, as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- No Degree and 9 years of experience OR
- Bachelors and 3 years of experience OR
- Masters and 0 years experience