Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
Synertex LLC is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in McLean, Va. TS/SCI clearance and Poly required. The Full Stack Software Developer will apply extensive experience with both front and back-end development providing innovative solutions to the client’s most pressing requirements. Additionally, the Full Stack Software Developer will have a keen understanding of open-source data development tools and processes.
Join our team of data visualization experts to focus on delivering practical and efficient solutions in support of our client’s incredibly important mission.
- Work within a team environment to develop a software-based platform that will facilitate rapid decision making and increased situational awareness across a variety of users, disciplines, and geographic locations
- Build robust, maintainable, well documented, and well tested enterprise-level applications
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with the customer and other team members. Including managers, data scientists, DevOps engineers, and other senior and junior/midlevel developers
- Work on developing / integrating / operationalizing (ATO) full-stack advanced analytic web applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including S3, RDS, and ECS / EKS
- Extensive knowledge and experience of web application development using Java / Python, Spring, Spring Boot / Django, PostgreSQL, MySQL, JPA, Gradle, JSON, XML, etc...
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Government ATO application compliance, approval, and deployment
- Knowledge of web / application servers such as Nginx and Tomcat
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience or knowledge of working with
- o APIS: REST / GraphQL
- o ElasticSearch
- o Docker / Docker Compose
- o Relational Databases: MySQL / PostgreSQL
- o IaC: Terraform