FEL (SME) shall possess more than 10 years of direct experience with system fielding/installing, and demonstrate expert proficiency in FEL PWS areas. Must be able to communicate with junior, mid-grade, and senior Army personnel. Must have extensive Army background, preferably retired, recently separated, or private sector with direct experience with fielding/installing, and managing fielding/installing activities.
Apply for position using the link directly below:
- Oversee execution of New Equipment Fielding Events
- Conduct or Oversee installations on any baseline platforms IAW unit authorization.
- Provide support for initial and follow‐on testing for systems supported under PM JBC‐P
- Operate Defense Advanced Global Positioning System (GPS) Receiver (DAGR).
- Diagnose and troubleshoot JBC‐P/ JBC‐P LOG Hardware, Software, and Network that are nonoperational while conducting fielding missions
- Load and zeroize transceivers using the Field Service Station (FSS) or FSS‐like tool when developed
- Perform hard drive purging to include completing/filing proper documentation IAW Army Security Regulations.
- Support JBC‐P logistics actions.
- Develops training reports, trip reports, and post-training products as needed
- Possess a thorough knowledge of JBC‐P/JBC‐P LOG systems
- Instructor Qualified to perform classroom training on all JBC‐P family of system Programs of instruction and/or Over‐The‐Shoulder training at test events.
- Ability to install maps.
- Knowledgeable of Network Operations.
- Available for travel up to 75% of time, depending mission requirements and area of focus
- Able to manage logistics and physically move equipment up to 60 lbs in support of training set-up requirements
- Conducts all operations in a professional manner at all times, to include customer site, company site, and during travel
- Possess a Secret security clearance
- Possess a valid and unexpired U.S. Passport