Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex LLC has an opening for an Senior Systems Architect to support the Identity Intelligence Executive in support of the IC CIO mission. The ODNI is responsible for driving new advances and enterprise capability assessments of collection and analysis that ensure the quality, timeliness, and utility of insights for the nation’s senior leaders. Synertex support increases expertise and improves trade-craft at all levels through specialization, integration, and collaboration with IC stake holders. The position is 75% Bethesda, 25% McLean, Va.
To apply use the following link:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and thought leader in technical areas, specializing in Cloud, Enterprise Architecture and associated platforms and tools
- Support and develop IC CIO reference Architectures for multiple IC programs including Identity Intelligence and other enterprise initiatives
- Develop design concepts that are consistent with the Enterprise Architecture guidance and industry best practices to address new requirements, changes in the technical environment, and/or enhance performance
- Provide technical expertise in creating, updating, maintaining and visualizing architecture data
- Serve as a technical liaison with regard to system architecture focusing on performance, availability, redundancy, data protection, and information security • Collaborate with customers to evaluate mission drivers, identify challenges, define mitigation strategies, assess applications, develop transition plans, and develop business cases
- Assess emerging technologies that can be used for transforming today's infrastructure/process and Cloud adoption
- Analyze, convey and lead architectural progress towards goals and objectives, including the organization's Cloud First directive.
- Experience performing capability gap analysis
- Ability to support IC CIO architecture Working groups and initiatives
- Strong individual contributor and experience working with senior government officials and technical working group
- Knowledge of IC enterprise capabilities and architectures
- Experience with enterprise requirements documentation
- Strong experience with creating technical briefings in easy to understand formats.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably STEM)