Synertex is seeking a Data Visualization Technical Lead for a position supporting a government agency in McLean, Va. The successful candidate will serve as a data visualization engineer to government clients and implement Tableau solutions to facilitate performance management and visualize major programs across the IC and USG. Additionally, the candidate will need to possess the ability to analyze and transform data into creative, aesthetically pleasing visualizations that provide insight into complex, technical subject matters.
To Apply, use the following link:
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and visualization technology.
- Collects business requirements to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements
- Ability to build and deploy data visualization dashboards targeted to various stakeholder teams
- Participate in visualization design and deployment review sessions to ensure all technical and functional requirements have been made
- Coordinate and implement the technical action items from meetings, design reviews, and program reviews.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate to users and provide education on dashboards built
- Collaborate and mentor team members on methodology, design, and architecture
- Continuously question and revisit data to find unique insights in anticipation of client's requirements
- Find new and advantageous ways to link and relate data across multiple data repositories
- Expert level knowledge of data visualization development
- Experience with developing visualizations in Tableau and executing iterative development with government clients
- Experience and implement data base technologies to increase data normalization and input into visualization tools
- Strong desire to continually learn new technical skills to remain on the forefront of capabilities for data analysis and visualization.
- Ability to construct a storyline, perform analyses, and create presentations to effectively communicate complex concepts and recommendations
- Excel in time management; and have a proven track record in problem solution leveraging complex data.
- Experience and skills with project management and communication of strategy with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to continuously prototype and design innovative presentations that communicate data in new ways
- Demonstrated aptitude for system thinking, creative problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of proven Tableau development experience
- 7+ years’ work experience, 3+ years experience working in the IC
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph