Contingent Upon Contract Award
Synertex is seeking a Cybersecurity Integration Division Senior Exercise Planner to support the defensive cyber operations by the Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC). The IC SCC oversees the integration, monitoring, reporting and cyber network defense coordination for all IC elements and is guided by two governing documents: Concept of Operations for the Integrated Defense of the IC Information Environment (CONOPS IC IE) and the Concept of Operations for the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise Security Coordination Service Provider (CONOPS SC SP).
To apply, use the following link:
- Provides the overall management, development, and Subject Matter Expertise for IC Community event exercises (e.g., ICESTORM).
- Provides for annual cybersecurity and training events focusing on community coordination of cyber events including CI interaction.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of IC IE architectures, systems, and networks.
- 10+ years of experience with a master’s degree.
- Experience with exercise planning that involves cross agency coordination and equities.
- Experience with briefing and delivering training to senior military and civilian leaders.
- Experience incorporating real-world scenarios and emerging threats into training and exercise events
- IAT Level II Certification