Contingent Upon Contract Award
Synertex is seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Division Senior CND Analyst to support the defensive cyber operations by the Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC). The IC SCC oversees the integration, monitoring, reporting and cyber network defense coordination for all IC elements and is guided by two governing documents: Concept of Operations for the Integrated Defense of the IC Information Environment (CONOPS IC IE) and the Concept of Operations for the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise Security Coordination Service Provider (CONOPS SC SP).
To apply, use the following link:
- Provides community coordination, awareness and escalation of widespread community cyber activities, attacks, threats, vulnerabilities, and outages through comprehensive analysis and production activities.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of IC IE architectures, systems, and networks.
- 10+ years of experience with a master’s degree.
- Experience with security monitoring, event and anomaly analysis and intrusion detection/prevention techniques.
- A deep understanding of cyber security operations processes, procedures, guidelines and solutions.
- Knowledge of adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, along with analysis of advanced intrusions across a complex global network; and basic cyber-security forensics procedures.
- Understanding of how to read and interpret malware analysis reports.
- Strong oral and written communications skills (e.g., technical writing, user guide development, requirements analysis) and ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- IAT Level II Certification
- CSSP Certification