Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Cyber Security Watch Analyst position in Springfield, Va to provide detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities
- Uses CND tools for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2–4 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.