Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst for a position supporting the Office of Director of National Intelligence in McLean, Va. This is an immediate hire position on a contract with 5 years remaining.
We are paying top salaries for qualified candidates.
- Provide vulnerability analysis and reporting on accredited information systems.
- Experience in scanning information systems using scanning tools such as Nessus, AppDetective, WebInspect.
- Strong writing skills to create documentation such as SOPs, internal process documents and input into cyber policies that support the continuous monitoring of accredited information systems.
- Coordinate with information system POCs for plan updates and mitigation strategies to ensure overall health of IT systems, networks and applications.
- Experience with architecture design, system and network analysis, vulnerability and risk assessments, and security assessment of hardware and software.
- Perform some manual data aggregation and normalization tasks until automated solutions are developed.
- Strong understanding of cloud environments and assessing systems within cloud environments focusing on security posture.
- Experience with continuous monitoring and plans of actions and milestones (POA&Ms).
- Recommend new capabilities and efforts to improve the effectiveness of the continuous monitoring program.
- Understanding of NIST 800-53, 800-137 and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Demonstrated experience with cyber security concepts to include encryption services, access control, information protection, network security
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud security compliance
- Knowledgeable of various cloud services to include Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desired Skills: Certified in Cloud Security for AWS and Azure
- Desired Skills: Security Certifications to include CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, NCSF
- Desired Skills: Demonstrated experience in IT best practices regarding application, enterprise system, and network security