Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Contracts and Acquisition Analyst to prepare and deliver agreement (contracts, grants, other transactions, cooperative agreements, etc.) products to IARPA’s R&D Contracting Officers. The Contractor shall provide contract support for the entire program lifecycle, from source selection activities through closeout.
To Apply, Use the Following Link:
- Draft agreement documents
- Execution and delivery of data calls, contract folder development & filing, ad min prep and closeout
- Support solicitation process to include compliance checks, cost analysis, records maintenance, and communications.
- Maintain Pre-award data in the metrics database.
- Track R&D contractor deliverables to ensure terms and conditions are met
- Preparing audit finding reconciliation reports for the Contracting Officer
- Supporting the establishment of new processes, documents and file maintenance for the IARPA contracts function.
- Demonstrated experience with IC contracting process; working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracting procedures, types, and methods, including formal advertising, negotiation, fixed-price, and cost contracting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost and price procedures/techniques to evaluate offers and responsibility of contractors on the basis of competition, historical costs, reports from auditors or technical specialists, contractor cost breakdowns regarding labor, materials, overhead, and profit, or other evaluation criteria and selection processes where the information is usually available
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to prepare and present information for senior level briefings, develop and interpret policies and guidelines, defend recommendations, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated superior organization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent activities of varying complexity, including changing priorities and short turn-around times.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer and web-based applications including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited university (or 4 equivalent years of experience) plus 5 years of IC experience with contracts or acquisitions