Synertex has an immediate need to a Secret cleared Communication Specialist to support a newly awarded contract supporting the DCSA Training Directorate in Linthicum, Md. This position is currently remote but is expected to return to a physical presence at any point.
To apply, please use the following link:
- Develop communications strategies, plans, and messaging frameworks around existing information platforms and data on the priorities to design the most effective and engaging messages and communications process that result in synchronized efforts and greater stakeholder awareness and education.
- Design, develop, produce and consult on a variety of internal and external communications graphics, materials and media.
- Identifying stakeholder information needs and translate to written communications that are tailored to that specific audience
- Managing projects with many details to aggressive timelines
- Writing for a variety of channels to include blogs, executive speeches, employee communications, social media, and video scripting
- Ensuring documents are prepared in the appropriate, DoD compliant format and are free from grammatical errors
- Translating messages and priorities into social media channels to optimize reach
- Developing original communication content based on customer guidance
- Supporting the development of organizational strategic communications plans
- Executing short- and long-term strategic communication goals
- 5 or more years of experience writing internal and external communications including: technical documentation, policy guidance, talking points, responding to inquiries from other federal agencies
- 5 or more years of experience executing strategic communications plans including public relations materials compliant to DoD standards, generating awareness and engagement for planned events
- 5 or more years of experience with communications planning support, including communications campaign development, product integration, writing, communications coordination, stakeholder communications, messaging, outreach, and execution
- 5 or more years of experience in top-level messaging, support to senior leadership and crisis communications
- Ability to research, coordinate, develop, edit and prepare briefings, articles, speeches, talking points, handouts, or other materials that provide internal and external outreach in terms of client roles and responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Journalism, Communications, English, or related field
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Extensive experience with professional graphic support
- Extensive professional social media experience