Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking an Administrative & Operations Specialist for a position supporting a government customer in Bethesda, Md in order to provide government staff back up to ensure continuity in office operations.
To apply, use the following link:
- Ensure adequate admin coverage during office hours (9 hours per business day with times specified by the Director and COTR). Answer phones and take messages.
- Ensure uninterrupted coverage of the Director's telephones during core hours.
- Draft and proof-read simple correspondence.
- Basic document management of hard and soft copies, to include use of IARPA SharePoint (ex: process outgoing mail/packages, sort incoming mail/packages, filing, copying, scanning, sorting, faxing and shredding).
- Support the process of maintaining adequate availability of office supplies and recommend the ordering of new supplies as needed.
- Meeting support for Director, senior leaders, and program managers (ex: set-up meetings, acquire read-ahead materials 24 hours prior to meetings, submit visit requests for onsite and offsite meetings, pass clearances for offsite meetings, confirm meetings, provide visitor escort, schedule meeting rooms).
- Provide administrative support to conferences when needed. NOTE: This meeting support does not include large scale formal meetings for events such as Proposer Day conferences.
- Demonstrated experience with ODNI processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with basic office software tools, such as MS Office.
- Demonstrated experience performing administrative duties for a dynamic office environment.
- Associate's Degree in a related field such as business, management, communications from an accredited university (or 2 equivalent years of experience) and 5 years of IC experience in related functions.