No Clearance Required but Must be a U.S. Citizen Willing to Obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Synertex LLC has an immediate opening for a System Engineer to support the Chemical Biological Integration Platform (CBIP) program within the Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s Chemical and Biological Defense division. The program will utilize innovative Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to connect, detect, and analyze a range of chemical and biological threat data. The development of a software-based platform will facilitate rapid decision making and increased situational awareness across a variety of users, disciplines, and geographic locations.
- Managing AWS and Linux environment including Identity/Access Management services, AWS multifactor authentication and AWS directory services •
- Producing system installation and configuration documentation
- Monitoring/managing user access, providing user activity reports
- Ensuring adherence to FedRAMP compliant services (EC2, EBS, S3, IAM)
- Evaluation of backup procedures and scripts
- Demonstrated Experience configuring/working with Confluence, Jira (Agile & Kanban) within a DevOps environment
- Demonstrated experience managing an Amazon Web Services environment
- Experience with configuring and managing NoSQL and RDBMS database systems
- Experience with procuring software and hardware in the AWS environment
- AdditionExperience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience providing customer support to Federal Government, preferably within a military/defense environment
- High School to Bachelor's Degree