Synertex is seeking a Strategic Communications Officer for a position in McLean, Va, at the National Counterprofileration Center. This person would assist in managing the Counter Proliferation National intelligence Professional Awards Program and review board.
- Contribute to messaging, support for community events Be able to demonstrate proficiency of issue understanding at an IC senior leader level
- Must be able to write professionally for policy and senior leadership actions. Assist with all aspects of strat comm for the NCPC front office.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in strat comm at executive level
- Must have 6 year’s experience with at least 3 in the IC.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.