Synertex is seeking a Storage Administrator contractor(s) who will focus on moving (“replicating”) data and products among networks, providing dissemination support from all NGA networks to appropriate domains, and loading data/products to Gateway networks. The Contractor is required to work on a team that transfers NGA products, information, data, and web content for dissemination on NGA and coalition networks. The Contractor shall perform Data Transfer Officer tasks.
- Select, transfer and load items to NGA Gateway networks
- Select, transfer and load items from one security or network domain to another security or network domain, including Battlefield Information Collection Exploitation System (BICES) at NGA Arnold
- Transfer selected items and load to the correct location on the server, ensuring indexes, metadata and other supporting information is updated as needed
- Document transfer and perform quality assurance for all items transferred
- Identify products/data to be transferred and loaded by the requested “effective by” date. Perform quality assurance of all items transferred and loaded including text, images, hyperlinks, metadata, and HTML meta-tags and ensure that all items are properly presented by the web browser
- Capture, maintain and accumulate statistics that show quantities and timelines for products and data transferred from one domain to anther domain
- 24/7 support: The Contractor shall work a 2nd or 3rd shift schedule (1500 to 0700) to include weekends and holidays. The schedule will be determined by the Government Point of Contact (GPOC) in order to fulfill STC's mission requirement to provide 24/7 Intel dissemination support. The Contractor Full Time Equivalents (FTEs) will be trained on the day shift (0600-1500) on all STC functions. The Contractor shall transition to a 2nd or 3rd shift schedule based on the GPOC's requirements once training is complete. The Contractor shall be required to work from an assigned location in the NGA Operations Center (NOC) located at the NCE.
- Using Web based Technologies and Markup Languages (HTML and Web Systems Concepts)
- Planning and scheduling against multiple competing priorities and suspense’s
- Using Quality Assurance and Troubleshooting & Analysis, Controlled Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) Markings and Implementation.
- Using Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) tools to load data into databases and into disk storage tools to extract data from databases